· Any return of goods must include all accessories and instructions, and all original packaging that is still available.
If you have discarded the original packaging, please ensure that the goods are adequately packaged and protected as we are not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. If the goods have not been packaged correctly, we will not be able to replace the goods as it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the goods are correctly packaged and protected.
· You may choose to have the item collected by our couriers, The Courier Guy, or arrange couriers of your own.
· If you claim that our goods are defective, our staff will examine the goods for defects. They will report to us whether the goods were defective, were misused, or are of good quality.
We do not regard the following as defective:
o 1 Any faults resulting from normal wear and tear
o 2 Any damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
o 3 Any damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
o 4 Any damage arising from alterations to the product
o 5 Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
· If you claim that our goods are unsuitable for your purposes, we will first investigate whether you communicated the purpose to us. If you did, we will then provide you with a written report indicating whether we believe the goods were unsuitable for your specific purpose or not.
· If you returned the goods within the seven day cooling-off period and our staff report that the goods were defective, were provided to you for your specific purpose and were unsuitable for that purpose, then we will either contact you and ask you whether you would like us to repair, replace, or refund the price of the goods (as per the CPA) or advise you how we have decided to compensate you
· If you choose for us to repair or replace the goods or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to organise the necessary steps to repair or replace the goods. Please ensure that your contact details are sent back with the returned item.
If you choose for us to make a refund or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you and arrange payment of the refunded amount into a bank account of your choice within 30 days of cancellation. Please ensure that your contact details are sent back with the returned item.
· If the item was given to you as a gift, you will need to provide the original purchaser’s details. We will give you a refund of a Woodstyles voucher to the value of the item.